Friday 14 January 2011

Posted by Sarah 12-01-2011

I have had a really busy day today and its true things do come in three's,
Firstly Emma and I have been writing to lots of different companies asking for raffle prizes and I received some back today through the post so that's all good.
Secondly I had a phone call from a really nice man Dan Hickford from the KM group who would like to write an article about us both and our trek. This was totally out the blue and we really appreciate all the publicity that we can get so I look forward to working with Dan on this. Will keep you posted if and when the article goes to print.
Thirdly I took delivery of our much awaited cook book it looks amazing and I know you are all dying to take a look and maybe make a purchase but you will have to be patient just a little bit longer as my OLD pal Emma has yet to see them.
I just want to take this opportunity to say a BIG THANK YOU to BUCKLAND PRESS from Dover who kindly printed all the cookbooks for free, we can't thank you all enough and we both really appreciate all you have done for us.  http://www.buckland.co.uk/
What a busy day its been to say the least, right I'm off now to watch my soaps!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment