Tuesday 21 June 2011

Posted by Sarah 21-6-2011

Good evening all


Sorry I haven't been in touch lately but I have been on my hols, recharged my China Trek batteries now I'm back on board! Well as you have read my 1st weekend back was a busy one, Emma and I attended the volunteers lunch held at the centre. We took along our mascot Bagpuss! he is lovely, he was kindly knitted and donated to us by Hazel Payne (shop volunteer.) Emma and I are selling tickets at £1 each so if you fancy having a go at winning him do get in touch with us. I will post a photo shortly of him.
We had a very successful day and met all the amazing volunteers that give up there time and help in all different areas of The Rarebreeds Centre and Canterbury Oast Trust. So it leaves me to say a huge Thank you to all that kindly donated or brought tickets on the day with the money we raised on the day our total now is £3314. Another big thank you goes to one of the trustees of The Canterbury Oast Trust who kindly gave Emma and I a cheque for £100, as you can see the support we are both receiving is truly amazing and for this we are very grateful.
We have also been donated a first aid kit each by Wallace and Cameron, this company supply our centre with first aid items, so for this we both say thank you and hope we won't have to make use of them! www.wallacecameron.com

No comments:

Post a Comment