Saturday 18 February 2012

Update

83 days to go.......


Hi everyone, sorry yet again I have let the blog down as work commitments have meant I have just not found time to post. Training has not really been going very well either but my plan is to start a fresh with this in march. I will start heading to the gym to work up my relationship with the stepper. I hate that machine.
The quiz night is fast approaching so Sarah and I have been in constant contact this week as we have a lot of raffle prizes heading our way. Thank you to everyone who has kindly contributed to the raffle the response has been truly over whelming. 
We are fully booked in with the teams although if anyone still wishes to book a team I am sure Sarah and I will work hard at squeezing you in. 
I went to the doctor the other day and was very relieved to find out that I am all up to date with my injections for what I would require for the trip.
I am busy getting my head around the visa form its quiet something.


well that's my update I will post again soon where hopefully I will have some good training updates.


Thanks again for everyone's support,. 


Em

No comments:

Post a Comment