Thursday 7 June 2012

Posted by Sarah 7-6-2012

So day 1 of our trek....................................................................

Emma had not slept well because of jet lag and trying to setlle into China's time clock! However I slept right through the night but the 6.30am wake up call came way to early! Breakfast was at 7am - nice hot chinese food to be eaten with chopsticks! So glad I took my porridge sachets with my spork! I also found some bread, jam and eggy bread to eat as well. We had to be all packed up and out to our waiting coach for 8am. After loading our bags onto the coach and grabbing what water we wanted for the day we headed off to the start line of day 1. As it was our 1st day of trekking Emma and I really didn't know what to expect. I found day 1 the hardest but I think it was a combination of it being our 1st day and the fact we had gale force winds to contend with on the wall!

Take a look at photo's of day one.....................................................
Outside our lodge ready for our 1st day's trekking

No comments:

Post a Comment