Monday 7 March 2011

Posted by Sarah 07-03-2011

Hi all

I know I haven't been blogging for while, I'm not gonna make any excuses but like us all I have been extremely busy working and James is in the middle of lambing at the mo, he started at the beginning of February. For those who don't know James runs a farm with his dad so I don't see him much whilst lambing is going on. James carries out the day shift starting at 5.30am and usually isn't home before 7pm he has his tea then goes to bed! That's when Terry (Jame's dad) takes over and does the night shift! I try and help out when I can and I took Emma down the farm last Wednesday night to feed the sock lambs. We have 3 socks lambs at the mo which need to be bottle fed 4 times a day. Whilst Emma was down the farm she saw her 1st ever lamb being born!
Emma and I have put the finish the finishing touches to the Quiz night, we have finalised the raffle prizes that were kindly donated to us. We have 20 prizes in total so we both hope the raffle and the whole night is a success, will keep you posted.
Changing the subject completely you will be pleased to know that Anna and I are still holding out strong when it comes to not eating chocolate. As you have probably read Emma has failed miserably she has no will power!
Got to go James has just come home and I got to sort his dinner, will promise to write again soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment