Monday 8 August 2011

Posted by Sarah 8-8-2011

Hello all hope your all well, I have been busy still trying to keep fit! I am dreading the winter because its going to be to dark & cold to train or keep fit - during the week that is. Oh well lets not dwell on the nasty winter months that are ahead of us! I took part in a 5 mile race yesterday in Staplehurst, it was a real good race as it was all flat. This is my 1st proper race on my own and I was really nervous I completed it in 55 minutes, so was very happy with that and I even got a medal, which put a smile on my face. Thank you to Anna for coming along to support me, it was nice to have someone I knew at the finish line.


Regarding fund raising Emma and I are still working hard collecting prizes for our quiz night, which will be held on the 6th October. I know this seems a long way off but believe me it won't be long coming round. I've already started putting together the questions for the night, if anyway if anyone would like to enter a team please do get in touch with Emma or me.

Saz x

No comments:

Post a Comment