Tuesday 13 December 2011

Posted by Sarah 13-12-2011

Another successful fundraising event for Emma and I this weekend, this was our last big fundraising event of the year. This is a big milestone for Emma and I as it marks a very long year of hard fundraising for us but by god it has been worth it. Anyway back to the weekend, Emma and I had a stall each selling cakes, biscuits, cookies, jams, chutneys and cook books. The fair was busy and we didn't even get a chance to sit down but that' what its all about. I was the one organising the fair I was running around making sure all the stall holders were ok and had to make sure everything was going to plan but I can't complain because all our customers were very nice and generous we were even selling cakes to the stall holders! Emma and I didn't stop talking about china all weekend!
As well as selling all our goodies some people made donations as well and to everyone who brought off our stalls or who kindly donated to us/charity we are truly grateful.
So after the busy two days our total raised was £410 this was a combinations of what we sold and donations. I think you will agree this is a fantastic amount and Emma and I are really amazed at how generous people are and we can't thank you all enough.
It leaves me to say a big thank you to all involved that made this weekend possible, thank you to June (Emma's mum) and Anna (my sis) who helped us on the stall with setting up and clearing away.
Also a special thanks to June, Anna, Heather, Julie, Siana and James who made us the stock to sell without you we really wouldn't have had a great supply of goodies to sell!
Also a big thank you to Shelia who also provided us with lots of items to sell that she made herself including cushions, blankets & doorstops.
We really appreciate everyones help and support and thank you to all that came along to support us and the fair.






My table




Emma's table
 

No comments:

Post a Comment