Sunday 1 April 2012

Emma's Update

Hi All,


 so much to update you all on, firstly the dreaded cold set me back yet another week with training but since I have been feeling better which is the last couple of days and my chest has allowed me to train I have done really well with my training down at the Leas Cliff. Running on the beach and up and the down the endless amount of steps and I also headed to Wye downs on Wednesday which is where I took on the step slopes.
Sarah is correct my Visa is back and I have even made a really good start on the packing.
so onto hospital results (MRI scan) they conclude that I need surgery so when I return from China I will have six days before I head to my local hospital on the 30th May for more knee surgery.  I think many will think that my surgery is required because of the training I have undertaken for china but this is not the case, a knee injury sustained many years ago has already seen me have 4 operations so it was always going to cause issues along my lifetime. Just unfortunate it is so near to china. 
Five weeks, six days and we are up, up and away.............


catch up soon 


Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment