Tuesday 1 May 2012

Posted by Sarah 1-5-2012

12 days to go.........................................


The weekend just gone was a wash out for training unless you want to go to the gym which I didn't! So a new week........................................... yesterday morning I went running, walked the dogs then biked to work in the evening Dino and I did a 2 hour walk and got soaked! When we set out it was lovely and sunny I was even wearing my sunglasses then 1 hour in it tipped it down, we soldiered on and made it back home cold and wet :(


This morning I went to the gym and after work Dino and I went for a 4 hour walk! I hadn't done this route before so with map in hand we both set off. With all the rain we have had it was quite wet under foot I managed to slip and fall into some stinging nettles OUCH! Dino also had a casualty he got a thorn stuck in his foot but luckily I managed to find it and pull it out - we are both fine now.

No comments:

Post a Comment