Saturday 12 March 2011

Posted by Sarah 12-3-3011

Well here we are again after another busy week, I went to the farm last night to feed the sheep and the sock lambs, James only has 9 Ewes left to lamb not bad after staring out with about 160 3 weeks ago. We now have 4 sock lambs to bottle feed, I love doing this as they are so tame and friendly you can also get up close to them and pick them up if you want.



No names yet any suggestions?

After feeding the sock lambs we went out on the farm to feed the rest of the Ewes


The lambs are taller then Dino!

                                                                                      
Also as you know Emma and I on Thursday went to work in the Hitrade Charity Shop based in Sidcup, as I said before this shop donate a lot of money to the Trust every year. So Emma and I thought we would introduce ourselves and lend a hand. Once we arrived and met the 6 ladies who were working that day, one of the ladies we were working with is an Auntie to Russell one of residents that lives in one of our supported living houses. After a quick cup of tea we rolled up our sleeves and got stuck in date rotating and pricing stock, we were kept busy all day and even though the shop is quite small you would be surprised how much stock is in there and how busy with customers it was. There was people dropping off stuff all the time and those people dropping off stock ended up buying lots as well! Even I had a purchase I can't believe what great value for money this shop was I am defiantly going to make more of an effort to shop in Charity shops more often, such a shame this one isn't local.
Well that was our day working in the shop and we both are going planning to go back soon to re stock our wardrobe and of course lend a hand. Thanks to all of the ladies that made us very welcome.

Rite I'm off to do some gardening as its a nice day then after lunch James and I are off for a bike ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment