Sunday 13 March 2011

update by Emma

hi everyone so sorry its been so long since i last updated. life really has been busy. It seems i have been let off by Sarah for me failing my task of not eating chocolate.......phew.
Sarah informed you all of our trip to Hi trade. what an amazing place, so much hard work goes into the running of the charity shop I really enjoyed my day and purchased a few bargains at the same time. Thanks for having us Barbara and team we both cant wait till we return.

Sarah looking like the bag lady.




My weight loss continues with another half a stone loss in the last 3 weeks, training has taken a step back due to work commitments but this isn't a worry to me as i know once things steady out again i will return to the gym regularly.
The quiz night continues to be are next big event and the planning is nearing an end and the big night approaching fast, Sarah and i are both really looking forward to the evening and the responce we have had from people, it should be a great turn out and a fantastic fundraiser. we look forward to seeing so many people there.
May i take this opportunity to thank jodie and family for the donation of the radio its really appreciated.
I will try and post information on the raffle next, wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment