Monday 18 April 2011

Posted by Sarah 18-4-2011

Well the sun is shining which is good news for The Rarebreeds Centre, it means the place is buzzing with people making it a great place to work. It was my turn again to do Pig Racing which I got very embrassed about as the microphone stopped working half way through which made me look rather silly. I ended up trying to shout my way through the race, James said that I wouldn't have found that hard! Bucket collection made the charity a whopping £61.57 so Thank you again to all those kind, friendly people I met that donated.


The Easter weekend is not far away and the forcast looks good. Emma and I will be dressing up, meeting and greeting people and trying to raise as much money as we possibly can. So if you are planning to visit the centre be sure to come and find us.


I have 1 week to go before I can eat chocolate yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


Bo is also getting in the Easter spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment