Monday 24 October 2011

Posted by Sarah 24-10-2011

Halloween half term is here and we were really busy on the farm today, the sun must have brought the people out! We are still putting the finishing touches to our Halloween Event which all kicks off on Wednesday. Today I did pig racing my 1st since the summer, for those who don't know not only is our pig racing fun and famous it is also a great opportunity to introduce Emma and myself and our massive challenge ahead. Whilst I'm on the microphone I inform all our visitors of who and what our charity is all about, believe it or not many people that come and visit us don't know that we are a charity! Today with our collection buckets at the race track we manged to raise £46.13, this is amazing and Emma and I would like to thank all those that gave very generously today. All money raised from our collection buckets at pig racing this week will go straight to the charity we both work for The Rare Breeds Centre and The Canterbury Oast Trust in conjunction with out China Trek.


Many thanks for all your support x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmC9ieCWSLs

No comments:

Post a Comment