Friday 9 December 2011

big weekend

Its nearly upon us, for me its come at the end of a long week but I am so excited to be spending the weekend fundraising with Sarah. I earlier sat myself down at work with a cuppa to reflect on the day, looking at the clock thinking not long to go. when i thought i would drop Sarah a text...my text went like this "Christ everyone busy baking I bet you are too" the reply came "yep no time to talk!" well that certainly told me to stop texting. Sarah comes into her own on events like this because her and her husband James can bake. Me and my fiance Adam simply cant. Thank goodness for my mum and sister who are busy busy baking too. Of course with out the support of so many this weekend would not happen, I know many are busy baking tonight so a huge thanks to them all.


I will work at putting together the other elements of the weekend like sitting thinking what I am going to eat for lunch.....silly me that will be cakes.


well i look forward to reporting on the outcome of the weekend....




wish us luck 


Em

No comments:

Post a Comment