Thursday 22 December 2011

Posted by Sarah 22-12-2011

A busy week for me and I'm sure its a busy week for everyone else too. I have been playing the role of Rudolph in our grotto at work!!! Its been great even if after tomorrow we have been acting the same scenes for at least 6 times a day for 7 days on the trott. Its defiantly been worth it though because its a bit different and the kids love it.


Also another bit of news in this weeks Tenterden issue of the Kentish Express Emma and I have had a write up about how well the craft fair went that took place the weekend before last.


We are really happy at all the publicity we have been receiving, it all helps to promote the charity and all the good work that everyone does there.


In case I don't post again Merry Xmas to you all and best wishes for you all for 2012 x

No comments:

Post a Comment