Sunday 8 January 2012

New year

Hi everyone,

Its been a strange old start to the year for me, i won't indulge in details but it has got me thinking about the future and of course this trip to china. I have thrown myself into training with swimming, cycling and then today Sarah, Anna and myself headed to Appledore to trek along the military canal, it was great being out in the fresh air with our kit on pushing through each mile.
Training is my life now for the next 4 months and i have to say it will be quiet an achievement when we do reach our destination of china.
Sarah and I had a good old catch up in the pub on Thursday night, not only did we discuss training, the pending quiz night but we also discussed our fears for the trip. It was good to find out how each other is really feeling and how different our fears are. no matter how small or big its normal to have them and we are no different. 

We bid a sad farewell to our chief executive of Canterbury Oast Trust David Jackson on Friday, his support has been amazing and we are truly grateful so David happy retirement and thank you for being a support to us.

well i am aching all over, have more training planned for tomorrow so will say bye bye for now.

take care all

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment