Monday 2 January 2012

Posted by Sarah 2-1-2012

I hope you all had a good Xmas drank and ate lots, well the New Year is here which means 2 things for me and Emma,


1 - We can now both say we are going to china this year,
2 - Means serious training ahead of us.


My training is going well so far this year, on Saturday I did a 2 hour walk with my dogs along the military canal from Appledore to Rye, although I didn't reach Rye which is 8 miles away! Once I have built up my stamina I aim to make it. Anna joined me too and the plan is to do a long walk each weekend. Yesterday and today I got my bike out and went for a ride while the sun was shining, I haven't been out on my bike since last September so my legs are really hurting now!!!


Emma and I plan to meet up this Thursday night to make plans for our training, I hope she can join Anna and I on our walks depending on how her shifts fall at work. We also have another quiz night planned for march so we also need to do some prep for that.

Happy New Year to you all and lets hope 2012 is a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment