Saturday 3 March 2012

Posted by Sarah 3-3-2012

I met up with Emma the other night to make sure we have everything prepared for the quiz night next week. We have been through the questions & answers, hoping they are all right! But as I have said before I'm only human & to the best of my knowledge the answers I have are all right! We have organised the raffle prizes, 10 brilliant prizes that have been kindly donated by local business companies. A big thank you to them, only yesterday we were kindly donated a DAB radio for the raffle, our thanks to:


Julie Squires & David Williams
Cascade Print Systems Ltd
The Oast Office
Station Road
Smeeth
Kent
TN25 6SX


www.cascade.uk.com


We have had great support over the past year from friends, family, colleagues & local companies it means alot to us both but of course alot more to the charity we both work more.


As I hope you all know money raised provides care, training & work for Adults with physical & learning disabilities, many of whom live in our care homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment