Thursday 22 March 2012

Ups and downs of training

So its 50 days till we head to china, i have decided its coming round far to quick now. I have just been to asda brought all my toiletries, sun cream and the most important thing 10 large packs of haribos (sarah there down to 50p a pack at moment).
My bag is almost packed now so on to training. It was going ever so well when yet again my body has let me down, i have the dreaded lergy and so now as i lay on the sofa under a blanket freezing i look outside at the sunshine wishing and thinking that on my very rare day off i could be on the wye downs.
It has been going well though and i hope a few days rest will see me fit for saturday when i take on the steps of leas cliff again.
Consultant tomorrow when i recieve my MRI results and discuss the operation i will need when i return. so until time.

take care all

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment