Thursday 17 February 2011

Posted by Sarah 17-02-2011

Hi all


You will be pleased to know that me and my sis are still keeping fit even though we are on our hols! We went running again yesterday and the weather has been kind to us again today so we have ventured out twice today with our dad joining us too. In total we have walked & when I say walk I mean proper walking a total of 2 & half hours today. We also risked our lives doing this and your lucky I am still ok to up date this blog because for some reason the Irish don't like to tie there dogs up and don't seem to worry about their dogs running out onto the roads (don't panic not main roads!) chasing cars or humans! On the last leg of our morning walk we encountered at least 4 dogs the last being a grumpy old Jack Russell that proceeded on growling at us. I know he was probably protecting his property but he was out in the road and we didn't even venture onto his property, I think he thought he owned the road outside of his house as well. So me and Anna just kept walking at a rather fast pace to get pass him, god knows what we would of done if it had been a big dog! Well we will see what the weather is tomorrow before we venture out, we haven't been out biking yet or gone swimming.
Well I have been eating lots of naughty food whilst over here, all mums home made cooking, I have finished off the box of sausage rolls. I just got brownies, muffins, ice cream & banoffee pie to go, all homemade so it tastes delicious and can't let it go to waste. I have just finished off a pack of giant buttons as well, so now you know why we have been out & about exercising.
Anyway Anna and I have decided from Tuesday 22nd February (day after our hols) that we are going to give up chocolate until Easter. We do this every year not for any particular reason but just to prove to ourselves that we have got will power! Also I am going to make Emma do it as well but she doesn't know it yet!

Saz x

No comments:

Post a Comment