Thursday 17 February 2011

update by Emma......

well well this blog is fantastic for keeping you all up to date on the happenings of our journey to The Great Wall of China and beyond, Its great also at finding out ideas my fellow trekker has for us, GIVING UP CHOCOLATE Sarah honestly are you sure ? I love the way you have consulted me on this ridiculous idea, lets be honest with out chocolate what else is there in life to keep us going.
I will of course complete this task and will have fun thinking of payback, ideas on a postcard please......
Glad to here my fellow trekker and good friend is having a good time with her folks, I doubt there is any chance I will be sampling the homemade food she refers to in her post as she has put it "the sausage rolls are all gone" Brownies no doubt will have been devoured too by now, oh well Em stick with the carrot sticks that will see you through.
My fitness regime has been put on the back boiler this week but that's not to say I have not wanted to participate in a few visits to the gym, for reasons beyond my control I have not been such a regular visitor, but I will make up for this next week.
Great news also,  I received a parcel in the post yesterday from Paul O Grady, yes we have received a nodding Olga, signed photo and a lovely letter wishing us good luck. Another raffle prize to add to our growing collection, Thank you Mr O Grady much appreciated.
Well the quiz night really is fast approaching and when Sarah returns from her hols we will be making final decisions on the raffle prizes and will be announcing that the tickets are on sale.....watch this space


take care all and Sarah see you soon, I miss the daily chats.

No comments:

Post a Comment