Thursday 9 June 2011

By Emma 09 June

Hi everyone,
so sorry its been a while since my last post, as you can see we have exceeded £3000 in money raised which is amazing as we still have over 11 months to go before we head to china. sarah is on her holidays at the moment in Turkey with her sister (our personal trainer Anna), i hope there having a good time.
I have just enjoyed a really lovely couple of days of work as its my Birthday today. In all newspaper reports sarah has informed the reporter of my age, telling them all im 28, well finally now that is correct. (im getting old).
I treated myself today to some new trekking boots, we purchased boots a few months ago but neither sarah or i was happy with them so we now both have another pair to wear in, i have a good feeling these will be the ones that take me along The Great Wall of China, they appear much better quality.
I will wait for sarahs return and head somewhere for a old good trek to try them out.
We are both running in the London 10k this july so with 4 weeks to go i will start training for this event on saturday with a good run and then regular running for 4 weeks till the day we participate.
any money raisied will go towards are china trek fundraising as its all for our charity.
well I will enjoy whats left of my birthday with a slice of cake, i mean if you cant indulge on your birthday then when can you.
Just another little note but we have our exciting day in rye on the 18th where we have been given a permit to street collect for the day, we are so lucky to recieve a permit and cant wait to meet the people of east sussex. come and say hello if your local we will be situated in the hight street all day.

take care all

No comments:

Post a Comment