Tuesday 28 June 2011

Posted by Sarah 28-6-2012

Good evening all, did we all have a good weekend? I did because I went to see the 2nd best man in my life BON JOVI! So I had a late night Saturday got into bed at 2.30am and had to be in work for 9am! I did make it though. It was our giant craft fair at the Rarebreeds all weekend Emma also came in & volunteered to work, Emma & myself were on car park duty in the morning after that was completed we were promoting our trek and the charity. We had a really busy day & there was lots if visitors, we both did Pig Race with help from Adam, Anna & Nikki and we managed to Raise a whopping £103 so thank you to you if you were one of those who kindly donated.
I would also like to say a big thank you to Shelia Morgan a volunteer for the Rarebreeds Centre, Shelia also had a stall at the craft fair and kindly donated some of her money she had made to our cause.

Thank you to you all and thank you to all the people I met who wished us good luck with the trek.

No comments:

Post a Comment