Friday 16 March 2012

The steps of leas cliff

Hi everyone,


Firstly what a night last Friday was, enjoyed by so many and yet another £457 banked to the charity. Taking us over our target amount with 8 weeks to go. Thanks to everyone who supported us, to those who donated prizes for the raffle and to the helpers on the night, 


Now my training news, I took on the Great Leas cliff challenge and well and truly beat it. 1000 steps up 3 different sections of The Leas cliff in folkestone. I actually enjoyed it. Was a good 90 minute work out after the 7 miles we completed last Sunday, yesterday a whole day walking around London and tomorrow we take on a 3 hour trek I would say its a good training week for me. And my knee liked it. I see my consultant next Friday to receive my MRI results and discuss surgery options....wish me luck


I will blog again soon.


Em

No comments:

Post a Comment