Sunday 4 March 2012

weather and training

Hi all,


This weather is shocking heavy rain and cold temperatures it makes training near impossible plus Sarah is feeling under the weather so today's intended trek was cancelled and instead I will head to the gym. I started running again on Thursday with 2 miles and then again yesterday. Training will be slow and steady for me which is better than no training at all. The quiz night is just days away and i am getting my normal butterflies. Its exciting at the same time though as we will be yet again raising a good amount of money for Canterbury Oast Trust. 


MRI is done and I will contact the hospital tomorrow to arrange an appointment to get the results. 


well that was a quick update but I will post again soon.




Emma



No comments:

Post a Comment