Wednesday 6 June 2012

Back and finally back in the land of the living......


So as Sarah has informed you all we are back and finally back with the land of the living. Sorry for delay in posting but as I informed you all before I went I was returning to knee surgery. So I am now off the morphine and all plastered up with the grumpy humps that I am not able to do anything but sit and recuperate.


So the china trek, the challenge that loomed over us......in my words it was brutal. By far a lot harder than I could ever have imagined but an amazing experience.
The views were amazing, the trek itself interesting to say the least with us using not just leg power but our arms to see us safely up and down the watchtowers.
The food was chinese, chinese and chinese. needless to say I cant face rice at the moment. 
Well I will keep it short but promise to post more information in sue course. 


It just leaves me to say I did it and I did it good. 


Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment