Thursday 24 February 2011

I failed the task.....by Emma

Oh dear I failed Sarah's task I lasted a whole 24 hours not eating chocolate before I sat munching on a bar, it soon dawned on me what i was doing but it was to late it was gone.......and it tasted lovely.
I have to mention though that I began weight watchers again on Monday having lost 3 stone last year on the weight programme, I have gone back in the hope I can shift a little more weight so the chocolate bar was included in my pro points allowance. First weigh in is this Monday the 28th so watch this space on how much the chocolate affected me.
Sarah is back from Ireland we had a good old catch up on the phone last night, there was me chatting away about the quiz night and what we needed to do and I hadn't even asked her if she had a good holiday, sorry about that Sarah I am pleased to have you back honest.
Its 4 weeks today the quiz night so we are excited but apprehensive too, the preparation is coming along nicely, the raffle tickets should be on sale within a week.
Well i have just got back from the gym, had a great work out but must now get to work so speak again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment