Tuesday 15 February 2011

Posted by Sarah 15-02-2011

Hi all

Well watch you all been up to? Busy?
Well as I hope you have read in Emma's last post that we have reached the £1000 pound mark with all our fundraising attempts. Emma and I are so happy, we know we still have a long way to go but £1000 is a lot of money and we are proud to have come this far. A big thank you for all the help and support from our family, friends and colleagues - you know who you are!
I am still keeping on top of my keep fit regime! I know you will probably bored of me going on about this but its such a big deal to me, with the weather slightly improving and it getting lighter in the mornings I am able start running again. I also went cycling twice last week and swimming, I really like swimming and plan to go once a week with my sister staring from next week.
I am updating this blog from Ireland at the mo, I am over here visiting my parents this week but don't worry am still keeping fit! My sister and I went running this morning and plan to go walking later when it stops raining! I know we are gonna put on loads of weight with mums homemade cooking that's why we got to keep active!

Anyway may the luck of the Irish be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment