Monday 25 July 2011

by Emma

Hello, hello,


I have just returned from a lovely weekend away on the Norfolk broads feel all refreshed and ready to tackle the six weeks summer holidays on the farm. August the 3rd is fun day which is always a great day and we especially hope will be successful with the fundraising. 
we hope to see you all there and if you do visit please do come and say hello to us as we love meeting everyone.


my life is going in such a great direction not only do i have the excitement of the Great Wall of china trek but I have my 2 week turkey holiday in six weeks and in three weeks time I am making the move from out of home to my own place with my partner Adam, so i am busy packing my life into boxes at the moment and we are busy buying bits for the home. Training has taken a backseat for now but once i am settled into my new home the gym will be even closer than it is now so i will start my training regime again.


well i best get packing.



No comments:

Post a Comment