Wednesday 13 July 2011

Posted by Sarah 13-7-2011

Hello all

Well I have recovered from my 10K run which took place on Sunday, for those who haven't heard myself, Emma & another work colleague Steve completed the London 10K. It was a long day, I got up at 5am and we all caught the 07.03am train up to Charing Cross. After putting our bags in and warming up we made our way to the start line along with 25,000 other runners. Steve and I had never taken part in an organised run before, we were all really nervous, even though I had been in training I never knew what distance I had been running, so I was hoping I would finish the run still running! I have to say that I really enjoyed taking part in this race, it was such an achievement and the scenery was amazing. Having Big Ben in the distance to run towards was a bit different! makes a change from running around fields in Woodchurch.


It leaves me to say well done Emma and Steve you both did really well you should be proud of
yourselves.


Oh yes I finished the race in 1 hour 6 mins, we have all got the running bug now and plan to take part in some more organized runs, hopefully more local!

1 comment:

  1. Mountain Mart Treks
    Adventure Mountain Trekking Company
    trekking in Nepal

    ReplyDelete