Saturday 15 January 2011

Its the weekend by Emma

I phoned sarah yesterday for our daily catch up, sarahs voice sounded excited and she said i hope your sitting down, nope actually i was in B and Q so sitting down wasnt an option, untill i found a washing machine so i perched on that.
Cook book arriving, Dan from KM ringing, more raffle prizes arriving it was all to much. I did a little dance down the aisle.
If I recieve news like this everyday I will have a smile on my face untill we reach The Great Wall. Its fantastic news and the kindness shown from so many is overwhelming.
Sarah has a  new car after her skid on the ice so our pub meetings can return, its important we catch up weekly as the work load is increasing, and it being at the pub is very important for our social lives.
I have had the dreaded lergy this week but still managed to drag myself to the gym inbetween spending a few days in bed, I have myself a good workout going now that concerntrates on leg strength and burning calories, When my muscles are burning, my heart rate going through the roof i just take a deep breath and say its all in the name of charity.
Dont forget to book your tables for the quiz night and watch this space for news that the raffle tickets are on sale, with the quantity and quality of the prizes we hope everyone will purchase a ticket or two.
The cook book which i have sat in front of me is amazing, the work that has gone into the details are clear to see, the recipes are interesting, if only we could decide on a price and when and where we will launch.......soon very soon it will be ON SALE.
Well thats me signing out, I am taking a well deserved day off and heading to the coast to visit some friends, goodbye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment