Friday 7 January 2011

Posted by Sarah 7-01-2011

Well Happy New Year everyone, I know I haven't been posting much on the blog lately but as with everyone Xmas is a hectic time and I managed to write my car off in the ice so have been busy sorting that and trying to buy a new one. On the plus side I have been getting plenty of exercise walking to work!
So the New Year is upon us and we have had the dates confirmed for our trek we actually fly out on the 12 May 2012. Emma and I are already planning lots of Events for this Year, the 1st one being a Quiz Night to be held on Thursday 24th March at the Rarebreeds Centre Function Room. So does any one fancy getting a team together and joining us for the evening? Teams are a maximum of 8 players, there will be a bar, raffle and its £2 each to enter with all proceeds going to The Canterbury Oast Trust and Rarebreeds Centre our chosen charity we are raising money for alongside our trek.
There is limited tables for the quiz night so do get in touch if you are interested, contact me on, sk@rarebreeds.org.uk  01233 861493.
When the weather gets better I hope to start running and cycling again, I feel like a slug at the moment as I haven't done any  proper exercise in ages. Its either to dark, snowing or raining when I get time and want to go out.
I also fancy doing an assault course, I know you will think I am mad but it's something I have always wanted to do one and of course I will be making Emma do it as well! So does anyone know of any local ones? My sister seems to think there is one at Moat Park in Maidstone but I have tried google this with no success.


Right I am off now to do some sit ups then watch the darts. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment