Friday 20 May 2011

Im Home from my hols.

Hi everyone,
I returned home from my 10 day holiday to Turkey, had a very relaxing and fun time with lots to eat and drink.....yes i over indulged which has meant it was straight up the gym this morning and to the supermarket to purchase good old weight watchers food. I have not had chance to catch up with Sarah since retunring but hope to very very soon. I do know she payed in a further £50 though when I was away because i had a text that went something like this "do you think you could drag yourself away from your sunbed to update justgiving, i have payed in £50" I love them kind of texts.
I can't believe this time next year we will there, in china trekking The Great Wall just a year to go and all the fundraising efforts we hope would have payed of with our pledged amount reached and all the training efforts will help us to achieve our dream.

well im off for a run clearly an hours gym session not satisfied me enough and its back to work tomorrow so im going to make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment