Monday 30 May 2011

Posted by Sarah 30-05-2011

Anther busy week, as I said in my last post I said that Emma and I were given permission to collect money and promote our charity outside the entrance to Asda in Ashford. We also took along Charles one of our residents from the care home that Emma works at. Charles was a great help collecting money and giving out leaflets. Anyway it was a real eye opener to Emma and I some people gave really generously and stopped to talk to us, some people were interested in the charity and The Rare Breeds Centre, other people just completely ignored us! Oh well you can't win them all, at the end of the day we managed to collect £40 which I thought was really good considering it wasn't that busy at the supermarket and the weather was real nasty which probably kept shoppers away.

Emma and I would like to a huge thank you to all the nice, helpful staff at Asda that made our day a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment