Monday 30 May 2011

Posted by Sarah 30-05-2011

Also its school holiday time once again, so I went into work today to do Pig Racing, for those who haven't read before this is when I get on the microphone and introduce Emma and myself and inform the public about our challenge. I also promote the charity which we both work for and are raising money for, then I ask very politely if anyone would like to donate to our very good cause. Today I managed to collect £62.90 and I always say that everyone that attended the Pig Race will get a mention on the blog.


So to all those very nice people that kindly donated A BIG THANK YOU to you all, Emma and I really appreciate it.


We have nearly reached our next target of £3000, will keep you posted. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment