Tuesday 5 July 2011

Posted by Sarah 5-7-2011

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Just returned from cycling tonight absolutely drenched, I got caught in the rain :( So have you all remembered that Emma and I are running the London 10k on Sunday? Well I've got 4 days left of training, I have been running for an hour each morning and cycling for an hour in the evening, weather permitting! For those who don't know I sometimes take my dogs running with me in the mornings and today I took Dino. We went running on James's farm so Dino was on familiar territory but we still had a hiccup. We were both on the home straight together then Dino disappeared, after a long search I called James in for help (who was working on the farm). I carried on my way home to see if he had made it home when I had a phone call from James to say he found him. He was in the field where was last seen! So I am not quite sure what happened but reckon I reckon he has a girlfriend on the go!

Bag puss update - He is doing us proud, we have sold lots of tickets and will draw the winner on our Fun day Event at the farm on the 3rd August.

So wish us good luck for our run on Sunday and I will update you all very soon. x

No comments:

Post a Comment