Tuesday 26 July 2011

Posted by Sarah 26-7-2011

Good evening


Summer holidays are here and we were busy down on the farm today, I did Pig Racing today which in short means I get on the microphone before the race and introduce Emma and I. I inform the public of our challenge and that we are raising money for a fantastic charity and if anyone would like to donate any spare change to help us reach our target we would both really appreciate it. So it leaves me to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all those very kind people that donated to a great cause. Thank you so much and I hope you all enjoyed you day at the centre especially the Pig Race!


I would also like to thank my friend Jodie's mum Lyn and her family who continually support The Rarebreeds Centre and our challenge, thank you and I really appreciate all your help and look forward to seeing you at the quiz night

No comments:

Post a Comment