Wednesday 27 July 2011

Posted by Sarah 27-7-2011

Even though it was raining when I got up this morning it turned out to be a nice day, which meant another busy day on the farm. Again I did pig racing and we had a great crowd in that donated very generously. Today's total was £36.54 so on behalf of Emma and myself THANK YOU so much and we hope to see you all again at the centre.


Some more news now we have have 2 new arrivals that have moved in on the farm today. We have 2 Blonde Mangalitsa - these are pigs that originated from Hungry. They are also known as curly haired hogs and now classed as a Rarebreed!



These animals are a must see, so make sure you come and visit them.

Emma and I are off to work in our Charity Shop tomorrow, the shop is based in Sidcup and we are also taking one of our residents up with us. The ladies who work there are always very welcoming, I have baked a cake for them to say thanks for having us. I will let you know how we got on

Saz x

No comments:

Post a Comment