Thursday 1 September 2011

its me....

Where is time going the weeks are whizzing pass and before we no it we will be heading to china......scary thought.
Well this is me checking in and checking out. Im off on my hols in a couple of days to turkey for 2 weeks then on return i am moving house so although i will try my hardest to post I cant promise.
I just want to say thank you to everyone for putting up with my stressful outbursts recently(moving house is a nightmare), to everyone who continues to support Sarah and I in our challenge, to all the visitors who kindly donate money, to all who have donated raffle prizes and especially to Sarah for holding the fort and who is really working hard at arranging everything needed for the quiz night. 
Thank you. 


Take care everyone and i look forward to posting again soon.


p.s Happy birthday James for last monday. x

No comments:

Post a Comment