Thursday 1 September 2011

Posted by Sarah 1-9-2011

Another busy day at the farm, people making the most of the last few days of the school holidays. I did pig racing today and with help from my colleagues Nikki and Adam managed to raise £24 so a big thank you for all those members of the public that kindly donated today.
Emma and I had a catch up on the phone today we now won't see each other for 3 weeks as she is away for 2 weeks then when she returns I go away! So it was really important to talk Quiz night as it is fast approaching and we won't have long to the big night once I return from holiday. Emma picked up a food hamper today which was kindly donated to us from Premier Foods Ashford (formally Bachelors). We are still seeking raffle prizes but for those companies that have already donated we both thank you all very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment