Monday 12 September 2011

Posted by Sarah 12-9-2011

This weekend saw me being really active! On Saturday I took part in a Charity 10k run in Bedgebury Forest, this course was obviously off road and with all the rain we have had lately I was really worried about slipping over! But I need not to have worried as all of the course was on the main tracks through the woods which is on compacted gravel which was a bonus. Again I was really nervous which seems to be the norm for me now! My sister Anna and my dog Dino came long to support me and I completed the race in 1 hour 2 minutes and I really enjoyed it! I think I'm starting to relax more when running now which helps a lot.
So thank you to Anna for coming along to support me and keep an eye on me!


http://www.forestry.gov.uk/bedgebury


Sunday saw James, Anna my 2 dogs Dino & Bo & I walk the 10k route I ran last weekend in Charing, it took us 2 hours but the weather was good. The dogs were knacked afterwards as were we!


So a busy weekend for us all but well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment