Thursday 10 November 2011

Hello

Hi everyone,


my sincere apologies to you all and of course Sarah, life has been so manic with work matters and wedding planning that my blog posts have been put on the back boiler so to speak but good news my life has slowly returned back to all most normality. We have set a date Adam and I will be getting married on the 1st of September 2012 so to say next year has now become a fairly busy one is an understatement.
Sarah has done yet again a brilliant job of keeping things plodding along, we both really enjoyed Halloween down on the farm despite me suffering from a 'man cold' evil thing it was, we raised more money towards our fundraising target and so now we are busy preparing for our next events which include an evening at our very own Coterie Tearooms, a stall at our very own wedding fayre and then of course our Christmas craft fair which we predict will be a great weekend.
Training has been non existent recently as I have been going through a hell of a time with a knee issue that has plagued my life since 2006, I have actually recently had some days where i have seriously had to consider what it is I am about to embark on, But i have learnt a lesson and that's not to keep this to myself and to discuss my worries and concerns with others. which i did at the doctors yesterday, i wasn't expecting the support i received and i am truly grateful to the nice doctor for pulling out a huge needle and inserting it in my knee. my hope is that this cortisone injection gives me some relief for a short while enabling me to exercise to get back to the fitness level i was at a couple of months ago, unfortunately if i don't exercise my knee and other leg muscles disappear so quickly. i knew when i signed up for this amazing challenge it would be more of a challenge for me than most but no regrets, like i always say i am going to do it and i am going to do it well.  
well i wont leave it so long i promise, will be in touch again shortly.


thanks again to all for all there support


Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment