Tuesday 5 April 2011

By Emma 5-4-11

Hi all,
Had one on them texts yesterday morning from Sarah saying "ring me urgent" I love these texts because they mean one of two things good or bad news. This one was really good news, it was the news that the ashford herald wanted to run an article. Like Sarah said we are both really excited about this and had great fun doing a DIY photo shoot.
Why at the farm today I witnessed something that knocked me back abit, SARAH ATE CHOCOLATE, I know what your all thinking after the telling off she gave me she popped a chewy toffee/ choc in her mouth like it was a normal thing to do. Gobsmacked I was.
We are both busy looking for our Easter outfits, at the moment it looks like I will be dressing up as a chicken for my time down on the farm, watch this space.
Well after my training session tonight it's an early night for me so bye for now.

Oh yes just one other thing I just wanted to say hello to Sarahs folks who are visiting from Ireland.

No comments:

Post a Comment