Friday 22 April 2011

Posted by Sarah 22-04-2012

Good evening


Just got back from biking, yes still trying to keep fit! walked the dogs, cooked James's dinner and that's all after a days work and fundraising. I have just parked my bum on the sofa, honest! Emma and I have been on the go all day today. We both had  another really successful day at the farm, Emma did dress up in her chicken outfit but she didn't last long as it was so hot, so after a little while she did have to take it off. I don't blame her, I didn't want her fainting on me! I dressed up as a bunny and had my face painted but again as it was so hot, the paint smudged off my face. I will have photo evidence soon to prove we did make the effort to dress up! The most important thing though was raising money for the charity and our grand total today was £113.03, this was from donations through out the day and at Pig Racing. I really can't believe this amount it is truly amazing and there are some very kind and generous people out there and Emma and I can not thank you enough we do really appreciate your donations.


Emma and I will of course be up the farm tomorrow so will keep you posted on how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment