Tuesday 5 April 2011

Posted by Sarah 5-4-2011

Well another busy week for me, the old folk are over visiting from Ireland so am busy trying to spend time with them at the moment.
More good news I had a guy called Adam on the phone to me yesterday, he works for the Herald newspaper. He is very interested in printing an article on Emma, me and the China Trek, well as you can imagine we were both really excited. Adam wanted to send a photographer down to the Rarebreeds Centre to take photos of us both but because Emma does shift work in our care homes off site we both wasn't able to get our photos taken in time before the deadline! So Emma and I did are own DIY photos and sent them to Adam, so lets hope they are pleased with them and that they can use them.


So it just leaves me to say please buy the Ashford Herald thisThursday (7th April) and have a look at the article and the photos Emma & I took!

No comments:

Post a Comment