Wednesday 20 April 2011

Posted by Sarah 20-04-2011

Hello all


Another busy day down at The Rarebreeds again today I managed along with help from my colleagues a massive £64.90 at Pig Racing today, this is just amazing so thank you to all those members of the public that donated and also thank you to the kind young lady that wished me luck with the trek. It all means so much to Emma and I. I didn't do Pig Race Tuesday as the microphone was broken and I know you are all thinking I could shout but honestly have you ever tried talking to a crowd of hundreds of people and making sure they understand what your on about? Didn't think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway hopefully we are all back in working order from now on!
I'm looking forward to the Easter weekend as the forecast looks good and Emma has some time off work so she will be joining me down the old farm. Please, please do come along and visit we have lots of of activities going on & baby animals for you to see including chicks, lambs, piglets, baby goats. Oh yes did I forget to mention Emma will be dressing up as a chicken, now surely that's worth a visit even if it's just to see her!

No comments:

Post a Comment