Monday 18 April 2011

By Emma

Wow everyone is so amazing, the amount of money that people donate why on a day trip out to the Rare Breeds centre is beyond our wildest dreams, Sarah has been doing such a brilliant job lately promoting the challenge and fundraising during the pig races held at the farm. Work and a stinking cold have not permitted me to be able to be there as much as I would like but I'm so excited that I have Easter off work and I am drinking lemsips like there my best friends so will be down on the farm for Easter.
Can I please just personally thank everyone who has donated recently and to my old trekking pal Sarah for all her hard work.
Not long till may 1st where we will be taking on our first training day trekking 13 miles around bewl water.
(not long till my turkey holiday either 20 days and counting)


Will blog again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment