Thursday 28 April 2011

Posted by Sarah 28-04-2012

Well well well how are we all? God its turned cold bring back the hot weather!


Well has anybody heard of the the new craze at the moment of putting your feet into a tank of water and the fish nibbling all your dry skin? Its meant to be really good for your feet and the fish love it. So after going to visit my gran this morning my sister and I went to try this out. With all the running, cycling and dog walking I do my poor feet aren't the best looking! So for those that don't know there is a new shop opened up in Ashford called APPY FEET, we went straight in, no appointment needed. You sit there dangling your feet into the tank of water and all the fish swarm around your feet. It didn't really like this feeling but I persevered as I know the fish were doing a good job. Anyway after all that my feet are now as smooth as a baby's bum! Next time I'm going to take Emma, god have you seen the state of her pinky's!


On a more serious note, I paid in some more money today which has now made our total £2756.00, I think we are well on track and its a big thank you to all that have donated, you know who you are. x

No comments:

Post a Comment