Tuesday 26 April 2011

Posted by Sarah 26-04-2011

Hope you all enjoyed your Easter break, I don't want to see or eat any more chocolate ever again! Not having eaten any chocolate for 3 months was maybe a bit to long! Got loads of the stuff, so lucky for James he can have my share of Easter chocolate too.


Can I also say thank you to my trekking partner Emma for all her hard work over the last couple of weeks, especially giving up her free time by volunteering herself for car park duties which is always a joy!


Thank you to Nikki and Adam for their help with bucket collections during Pig Race!


Emma and I had a well deserved day off today, having worked non stop for 2 weeks and Easter weekend we treated ourselves to a day out. We went to see the Titanic Exhibition in London at the O2 arena, well worth a visit.


I have also got this week off and have lots planned so will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment